So I got nominated for this by Zoe. (Thanks!) You guys should definitely check her out.
Sooo here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they’ve set you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten people.
The questions I’m answering:
- What is one book you have read in school and loved? If not, which one was did you hate the least? I really loved Pride and Prejudice.
- If you had to forget every single one of your birthdays, and you could only remember one, which one would you want to remember and why? That’s tough. I guess I’d want to remember my 19th birthday since I spent it with my friends and just doing what I wanted to do.
- Have you ever been to a book signing? I haven’t and I don’t know if I would want to unless it was an author I really loved.
- Do you think schools and teaching students to love to read? I don’t think so. You can’t make someone love reading by force feeding them books. I think it would be better if students picked their own books every once in a while. That way people pick what they love.
- Which 5 movies would you take on a deserted island? Elf, If I Stay, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2, Frozen, and The Little Mermaid.
- If you had to pick only one specific genre to read, which one would you pick? YA Romance
- Do you believe that readers are also writers? Not necessarily. I know people who read way more than I do but never write.
- What made you want to pick up book blogging? I really love reading and I really like writing and I needed a topic for my blog for my journalism class.
- Are you the only reader in your family? Nope. My grandpa reads a ton too.
- What was the most influential book you have read and why? The Little Prince. I’m not really sure why but it’s stuck with me. My favorite quote is from that book and I just feel it’s a really deceptively simple book. It has a lot of important lessons.
I don’t know a lot of book bloggers on WordPress but here are a few
- What are your 5 favorite books?
- What’s your favorite book cover?
- What book or series made you fall in love with reading?
- Do you prefer an eReader or a physical book?
- What’s your favorite quote?
- How has reading made your life better?
- Do you use a bookmark or do you dogear your books?
- What’s your least favorite book?
- Did you like most of the books you were forced to read at school?
- Can you read with music on?