So yay another book tag! In other words, I’m super busy and feel guilty for neglecting the blog.
1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
This might be a very real problem for me soon. So many freaking books. But I would just go with what sounds good at the moment and what my mood is. If it’s a series then that’s an easy decision isn’t it?
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
It honestly depends. If the book seems like it could have potential, then I’ll keep going. If it’s unbearable and I can’t see it going anywhere interesting I’ll probably quit.
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
Of course I try to catch up. I’ll read as quickly as I can. But honestly, it’s not a huge deal for me if I don’t meet it.
4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?
I don’t really care to be honest. I’m more interested on what’s inside. Of course, I wish covers would be representative of what
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
I take deep breaths and tell myself to get my shit together.
7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book?
Of course. I can’t start the sequel if I can’t remember the book before it.
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
I just say that I don’t really feel comfortable lending out books because I’ve had people not return them or not treat them properly and return in worse condition.
9. Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
I might reread a book I know I love or keep trying new books until I find one I can’t put down.
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
All of them when I can.
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
It depends. Sometimes a few days or weeks. Sometimes months.
That’s it! Sorry for the lazy post. I still love you.