It’s time for another book tag. I saw this one on YouTube and I figured I give it a shot.
1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together – pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
Hands down, I have to pick the House of Night series by P.C. and Kristin Cast. The first four books were great but the series kept dragging on and on. By the end of it, I wanted to break up with this series but after 11 books how can you not read the 12th one?
2. Red – pick a book with a RED cover.
I’m going to go with The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Bernie Su and Kate Rorick. I loved those videos and the book was just perfection.
3. The Best Day – pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. Please don’t judge me. I was young and getting back into reading. I was so easily misguided and fooled. I think back on this book and just remember how it felt to fall in love with reading again. And isn’t the love of reading all that really matters?
4. Love Story – pick a book with forbidden love.
The Bloodlines Series by Richelle Mead. I mean, what’s more forbidden than a vampire and a human who’s a part of a secret society that hates vampires? But for real, Sydney and Adrian had it rough with their very taboo relationship.
5. I Knew You Were Trouble – pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.
Draco Malfoy from the Harry Potter Series by Queen JK Rowling. Who didn’t love that baddy Draco?
6. Innocent – pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.
Allegiant by Veronica Roth. No spoilers but for those of you who read it you know what I’m talking about. Think about how hard it was to read that book knowing what the end of the series would be. Just really think about that struggle.
7. Everything Has Changed – pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.
Mia Hall from If I Stay by Gayle Forman. No spoilers but that girl goes through a lot. She changes throughout that book.
8. You Belong With Me – pick your most anticipated book release.
This is tough because my most anticipated book release already went by, and it was The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead, the sixth and final book to the Bloodlines Series. I guess another book I can’t wait for is All I Know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher. I really cannot wait to read Carrie’s book. She’s so lovely and talented and sweet.
9. Forever and Always – pick your favorite book couple.
This is so hard because I have many many OTPs, so it’s a tie between Dimitri and Rose from the Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead and Ron and Hermione from the Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling. Both of these couples are so different but their love makes my little fangirl heart sing.
10. Come Back, Be Here – pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.
Ummm…pretty much all of them? JK I think I’m going to have to go with my Harry Potter books. They are so near and dear to my hear and the last time I lent them out, they came back battered and I didn’t get a few of them back. I made the person buy me a whole new box set. I was livid. Just ugh why?
11. Teardrops On My Guitar – pick a book that made you cry a lot.
The Fault in Our Start by John Green. Like that book has so many tear stains in it. I was not emotionally prepared, John Green.
12. Shake It Off – pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters.
IDK. I think I’ll go with Divergent by Veronica Roth. It seems like the crowd is divided on that one but I love it and no one will change my mind.